- KSR Names Jim Tanner as New President-CEO
- KSR Names Chuck Beto as New CFO
- KSR Promotes Two to Senior Leadership Posts
- KSR’s Dresden Industrial Facility Named “2014 Industry of the Year”
- KSR Reveals to ANSYS How Automotive Sensor Application Engineering Reduced from 3 Months to 2 Weeks
- KSR Opens Facility in new Shanghai Auto R&D Center
- KSR Featured in Canadian Plastics Magazine for Innovation in Pedal Design & Manufacturing
Since 1948, KSR has been an industry leader in designing, engineering and manufacturing of fixed pedal modules, electronic throttle controls and automotive sensors. With seven worldwide locations on three continents, KSR’s global footprint includes manufacturing facilities in North America, mainland Europe and Asia. Sales, R&D and engineering offices are in Canada, US, German, UK and China.