KSR is committed to satisfy our customer’s requirements, in compliance with IATF 16949, and ISO9001.
To minimize impacts concerning our products and services, we shall:
- Fulfill KSR’s compliance obligations; commit to applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, product and service safety conformity, and risk mitigation;
- Provide a framework at our sites and offices to achieve Quality Objectives, Targets and Programs, in compliance with requirements, and to customer satisfaction;
- Determine the potential undesired consequences associated with our products and services; as well as the nature, use, and intended lifetime of our products and services;
- Evaluate the performance and effectiveness of our Quality Management System (QMS), the need for improvements to our QMS, and the performance of external providers;
- Address risks and opportunities by integrating our QMS into our business processes and strategies, while continuously improving our QMS, and enhancing its performance.
This policy is communicated to those performing work under KSR’s control, and available to all KSR’s stakeholders, interested parties and the public through selected media.
Since 1946, KSR has been an industry leader in designing, engineering and manufacturing of fixed pedal modules, electronic throttle controls and automotive sensors. With seven worldwide locations on three continents, KSR’s global footprint includes manufacturing facilities in North America, mainland Europe and Asia. Sales, R&D and engineering offices are in Canada, US, German, UK and China.