Straightforward Sensors Designed & Embedded Bumper-to-Bumper
KSR programmable non-contacting automotive sensors – both inductive and Hall Effect – are built on common platforms and are able to interface across the complete range of automotive performance. Our patented inductive automotive sensor products use ratio-metric technology that is robust and flexible to meet the industry’s most demanding requirements in the harshest of environments.
For example, the KSR ASIC module is the world’s most compact non-contacting automotive position sensor with just 2,000 transistors, but still highly adaptable due to an incredibly wide range of calibration. This automotive sensor is as simple as an analog divider while being highly scalable from small to large angles, as well as short-to-long linear capabilities.
Working with our valued customers, KSR automotive sensors are embedded bumper-to-bumper, including:
|ETC pedals||Throttle body valves|
|Steering||Ride height/load leveling|
|Gear shift lever||Fuel level|
|Headlamp leveling||Transfer cases|
|Brake and Clutch pedals||Manifold actuator valves|
No matter the KSR automotive sensor or where or how it’s used, all KSR products deliver the following:
- Dependability and reliability.
- No additional programming.
- Used as a replacement sensor – including potentiometer types – due to instantaneous boot times.
- Continually tested to be highly accurate and reliable under harsh conditions, such as EMC and high temperature environments.
- Functions correctly over an extremely wide range of mechanical and electrical tolerances, thanks to inherent ratio-metric design principles.
KSR offers full design capabilities to deliver turn-key solutions ranging from component-level electronic design to full upper-assembly integration.
KSR is an industry leader in the design, engineering and manufacture of an array of products for the transportation industry (autos, light trucks, ATVs), including automotive sensors, electronic throttle controls, adjustable and fixed pedals, electric steering control units and power modules.